haha well come on down to bullet and see what we got then run back and tell your lil team to watch out 4 us cuz were come'n
I hope PV wins state this year as well but focus on Lee High right now.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
haha well come on down to bullet and see what we got then run back and tell your lil team to watch out 4 us cuz were come'n
[ QUOTE ]
your right games aint won on a keyboard but dont hate us cuz you aint us.....im sorry but did you check out the predictions that everyone else left there all vote'n for pv...why??? hmmm i wonder CUZ WERE THE SHI*
[/ QUOTE ]
Tennessee was picked to finish #3 in the nation last year, USC was picked to destoy texas, Michigan State was picked to beat George Mason in the first round. Predictions dont matter.
Reeking of awesomeness!
He He-yeah right
If I am not working, I'll be where I am supposed to be, and it'll not be following the Vikes.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
People like you, PHD, and retiredteach remind us that not all folks from PV are like that.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
DUDE your from wise.......when was the last time wise ever beat PV???? THEY SUCK i hate to bust your balls but they do
I think it WAS THE LAST TIME that PV won state...waaaay back in 98 (or somewhere around there).
Anyways, thanks for the entertainment youngin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Not trying to argue with my fellow tribe member but i think it was 1999 if im correct i believe it was Saunders first year.
Reeking of awesomeness!
It was
like I said, waaay back then.
Kinda like us in baseball-dang overdue.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
lol sry buddie but your just hate'n cuz wise sucks and everyone knows it......and pvs the [censored] and everyone can bet on it
Bookmarks